Re: Fldigi - microHAM Digikeyer - Mac

  • k9jri
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
      Like you, I have not been successful in getting fldidi 3.10 to work with my Digi Keyer. I
      can get it to function as PTT but not as a rig control port. When trying to use the Digi
      Keyer's serial port it is not able to communicate with the radio (via hamlib) and any
      attempt to try radio control causes the PTT to fail until both fldigi and the uH Router are
      restarted.

      As a benchmark both MacloggerDX (5.0 beta 38) and cocoaModem 2.0 v0.65 work
      perfectly when used either alone or together with the uH Router providing the path for
      both PTT and Rig Control.

      Mike - K9JRI