Re: [linuxham] Debian for ham use ?

  • Bob Nielsen
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 24, 2009
      Yeah. Before the introduction of kernel modules, self-compilation of
      kernels was practically mandatory. I started with Slackware in
      1994. I had looked at Linux a few years earlier, but decided to wait
      until I retired so I would have time to figure it all out (I'm still
      not to that point, however).

      73, Bob N7XY