fldigi

  • dave cooper
    Message 1 of 86 , Oct 8, 2006
      Ok working Suse 10.1 with fldigi.
      For anyone using Suse -- make sure that you delete the
      fltk that is used by this distro and install the one suggested by W1HKJ.

      Dave, when I switched to 10.1 Suse i lost my last version of fl-logbook.
      and the one from the site has the problem with combo, or I am missing
      something. Give me a hint.

      Any other Suse users out there?

      Dave VE3IXI
    • maserowik
      Message 86 of 86 , May 14 2:08 AM
        It wsa built this way from

        https://fedorahosted.org/fldigi/wiki/Documentation/HOWTO/Mint_installation

        wget http://www.w1hjk.com/downloads/fllog/fllog-1.1.8.tar.gz

        tar xzf fllog-1.1.8.tar.gz

        ./configure && make && sudo make install

        Running linux mint 16 64 bit

        Thanks
        Mike- N3BSQ

        On 05/13/2014 10:05 PM, w1hkj w1hkj@... [linuxham] wrote:

        Did you build fllog from source? If so, which version?