Re: [linuxham] Re: FSK ??

    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 29, 2006
      Rick Kunath wrote:

      > Makes sense with the USB Ed.
      >
      > With a check box to set the FSK reverse if needed on the RTTY tab, you
      > could have either +Mark or +Space for any rig.
      >
      > Rick Kunath, k9ao

      Did a little looking around. Seems as tho the Belkin F5U103 will do FSK
      and does work under Linux, it needs a 2.6 kernel, but there is a patch
      for older kernels. Another alternative for laptops is a PCMIA serial
      card, for desktops there is several PCI serial cards. I used one from
      Lavasoft and it worked with Linux.

      Well I'm off, been up and going since 3 A.M. Hopefully that will end
      when I retire next year.