Re: [linuxham] cannot get TLF to run

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2008
      Graham Saville wrote:
      > Hi all, I have spent sometime testing today and the results are:
      >
      > 1) I tried TLF on Ubuntu Intrepid I cannot get TLF to run beyond the
      > first DXcluster screen. Running in -d debug mode closes before any
      > results are produced.
      >
      > 2) I tried TLF on ubuntu server edition and it works but this is not
      > usable for me on the server
      >
      > 3) I have tried xTLF but this seems a bit unstable
      >
      > does anyone know of a good contest logger for linux that one can easily
      > settup contests on such as the RSGB AFS contest
      >
      > Graham G1RNZ

      Graham, if I read the rules correctly the exchange is RST + serial
      number. If that is the case, then you can use Xlog.

      Xlog is in the repository or you might find a newer version at
      Debian.org. Of course you can get the latest by Googling and build from
      source.

      I had no luck trying the various M$ pieces under WINE.

      Ed W3NR

      back to the 160 wire thats still laying on the ground