ARRL FMT and fldigi Results

  • Leigh L. Klotz, Jr WA5ZNU
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
      I used fldigi and my K3 in the ARRL FMT [1] and calibrated it against
      10Mhz WWV just before. My sound card correction with the Griff iMic USB
      device was 0ppm.

      I listed on 40m only, and measured two of the four signals I copied
      within 1Hz. The other two were <2Hz off [2].

      Interestingly, although I was off by >1Hz in two of the measurements, I
      was off <1Hz in the difference frequencies because of cancellation of
      errors.

      [1] http://www.arrl.org/w1aw/fmt/
      [2] http://www.b4h.net/fmt/fmtresults200811.php

      Leigh/WA5ZNU
    • Nate Bargmann
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008
        * Leigh L. Klotz, Jr WA5ZNU <leigh@...> [2008 Dec 01 23:40 -0600]:

        > [2] http://www.b4h.net/fmt/fmtresults200811.php

        I blew this one so bad that I don't even know what happened.

        73, de Nate >>