FLDigi on OSX..

  • Swiger, Jeffrey M.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      Just a quick note here. I got the Latest Version of FLDIGI on my
      Machine here and did a quick test before I had to run.
      The Resizing works here and it seems to decode fine, But I fired the
      radio up and started the software and got into QSO so Quick I didn't
      have a lot of time to get things all setup.
      I did get my Call and such in there, But the Macros and all need to be
      setup. Seems like it Worked FB for me, Nothing much more from here,
      and if I had my new Antenna in I'd be running QRP Portable and using
      the Linux Notebook this weekend. Seems Fine so far no problems other
      than It's New to me..
      Jeff-N8NOE