Re: [linuxham] Re: new user of ubuntu- trying to install Fldigi

    Message 1 of 51 , Oct 20, 2008
      > For you Ubuntu users, what's the package for oss emulation? Does he have
      > this by default already?
      >
      > Rick Kunath, k9ao

      Alsa-Oss and it is not installed by default.

      Ed W3NR
    • n2uz
      Message 51 of 51 , Oct 22, 2008
        Thanks Ed,

        Still can see it at settings of 0 and 70... If i lower it too much the
        main waterfall will get to dim...., but I just have to play with the
        setting a little more.

        Thanks again for everyones help...
        Tomorrow I leave for some relaxation for a week, no radio,
        computersor tv for a whole week..

        I will look for everyone on the ether when I get back.

        Jerry , N2UZ