QSY button Protocol error FLDigi&Hamlib

  • pa3gwh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      Hi all,

      anyone seen this already:

      I am running FLDigi 3.02 on OpenSuse Linux 11, Hamlib 1.2.8CVS.

      I changed rigcontrol to HamLIBRPC port localhost, running RPC.RIGD
      setup for my Yaesu FT-920 (-m 114 -r /dev/ttyUSB0 -s 4800). I can
      switch modes, wide/narrow etc. no problem with the rigctl -m 1901 -r
      localhost M command, but now, within FLDigi, when I use the QSY button
      I get a QSY: Protocol Error.

      When I switch back to normal hamlib mode, Yaesu FT920 and port
      /dev/ttyUSB0 all is fine....

      73 de Richard PA3GWH