Hamcall.net look-ups?

  • Mark Cudworth
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2008
      I use Hamcall.net for call sign lookups and it works fine in fldigi
      2.10.2 but does not function in fldigi 3.0. Has something changed in the
      way it is implemented in the new version?

      --
      Mark Cudworth
      W9FXC
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 30, 2008
        Hamcall.net appears to be down right now... Could that be the issue?

        --

        Larry Levesque
        KA1VGM
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 31, 2008
          "Larry Levesque" ka1vgm@... wrote:

          > Hamcall.net appears to be down right now... Could that be the issue?

          I don't think so, as this problem has persisted over the last week. I
          have actually tried it in 3.0 and had it fail and immediately switched
          to 2.10.2 and had it succeed.

          The service does seem to be down at the moment, so any further testing
          will have to wait until tonight.

          --
          Mark Cudworth
          W9FXC
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2008
            Okay, Hamcall.net is finally back up and I have verified again that it
            works under 2.10.2 but not 3.0.

            --
            Mark Cudworth
            W9FXC
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 3, 2008
              I see the problem and will work with Dave to fix it.
              Leigh/WA5ZNU