Re: [linuxham] On air tests of fldigi 0.941 beta

    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 13, 2006
      I checked you web page Leigh but did not see any reference to the Visual
      CQ. Can you provide me your code?

      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 13, 2006
        I checked your web page Leigh but did not see any reference to the
        Visual CQ. Can you provide me your code?

        Dave, W1HKJ
      • Tim Seed
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 13, 2006
          Dave,
          fldigi installed and running very well Red Hat FC5 in the
          ever sunny Middle East - great work.

          Will FeldHell be making an appearance in the near future ?

          Good decode in all modes heard - don's suppose you could send me
          some propagation - the bands are very dead here at the moment.

          73s
          Tim
          A45WG
        • Rick Kunath
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 13, 2006
            w1hkj wrote:

            > Decimating in frequency after the FFT allows the waterfall display to
            > transparently change zoom level with no blanking and restarting of the
            > display.

            I really like this behavior, i.e. not refreshing the waterfall and
            losing data with every resolution change. So often you might hear
            something out of the display area and now the data is there in a
            resolution change. You don't have to wait for a refresh from the top.

            Rick Kunath, k9ao
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 13, 2006
              Glad to hear it works well on RH/FC-5 Tim.

              FeldHell and Throb are both on the drawing board.

              We could all use some help from the ionsphere. Seems like we have a
              great big rf sponge in the sky.

              Dave
            • Leigh L Klotz, Jr.
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 13, 2006
                Maybe you need a LPF before the decimation?