Re: [linuxham] Re: flidgi waterfall works only for superuser (renaming / changing folder)

  • roger g6ckr
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 8:48 AM
      OK.
      I was trying to say the same as Dave did.
      Renaming the folder should achieve the same thing but leave the contents
      available in case they were needed.
      Ah, yes I see the ambiguity now. Rename as in to change the name rather
      than, do it again with the same name.
      Dave obviously explained it better ;-)
      But he did write the app so it would be a worry if hen did not know.
      Enjoy
      73 Roger
      G6CKR