QSY button patch ===> version 0.935 beta posted

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 10, 2006
      Thank you Leigh,

      Your analysis of the problem in both programs was correct, but there
      were a few missing pieces in fldigi to insure that the waterfall scale
      and frequency values tracked correctly.

      Also had to look at some of the other problems that were reported.

      You can set the "sweet spot" frequency for your transceiver in the
      src/config.h file. It is a #define for now but will probably be
      configurable on the tabbed configuration dialog in a future release.

      Joe, KD8ATU, reported some problems with Olivia after making changes to
      fix a broken REV mode. I have not had a chance to bench test that yet,
      but will early tomorrow morning.

      Please report any problems as you find them. The process being used to
      develop and improve fldigi is called Rapid Application Development. As
      alpha and beta testers you have the opportunity to reflect your own
      preferences for look, feel and operation in the final product.
      Unfortunately, that means you may have to cycle through quite a few
      revisions before everything stabilizes. For those who have just joined
      the fray I should tell you that fldigi development only started a little
      over three months ago.

      I will go back and look at gmfsk-hkj QSY routines sometime later this week.

      73s, Dave, W1HKJ