Linux Control software for Ten Tec Pegasus

  • n8tl
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 6:10 PM
      Hello to all:

      I have tried to run both Ten Tec control software and N4PY's version
      using Ubuntu 7.10 and WINE, however, they both perform miserably
      exhibiting very poor control to the radio.

      Does anyone on this reflector know if any ham is running Pegasus
      control software using Linux? If yes, I need to make contact in order
      to do the
      same. Thanks in advance for any help.

      Regards,

      Tom Lau N8TL