FLTK and Mandriva Xft fonts

  • k9ao
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2006
      I noticed after building the FLTK on Mandriva 2006 that I had some
      jagged and blocky looking fonts in fldigi.

      By building FLTK with the following switches (and rebuilding fldigi, I
      was able to see a huge improvement in font readability.

      ./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-threads --enable-xft

      I can't speak to other distros, but it definitely made a difference on
      Mandriva.

      Rick Kunath, k9ao