Windows Logbook.

  • radio9476
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2006
      Hello all, I am John Verser de N0TOP.
      I use the windows log and was wondering how to get the
      log time to reflect local time ?
      I like the log, I use it to log 2 meter and 440 contacts.
      works Great. Oh and can it be configered to lookup calls on
      Hamcall ?
      Best 73s All
      John de n0top...
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2006
        Which logbook program are you referring to John? wxlogbook or fl_logbook.

        There is a separate program that works on XP called flqrz that
        interfaces to the QRZ cdrom.

        I have not created any interface program to Hamcall, sorry.

        Dave, W1HKJ