Re: pskmail hw?

  • jimkovar
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2006
      Bob,
      Pskmail lets you send and retrieve internet email from a specified
      email account over a HF link. The program can be set up as a client or
      server. Details on pskmail are at
      http://pskmail.wikispaces.com
      You can either use Rein's ARQ patched gmfsk 0.6 binary as the sound
      modem for pskmail, or compile gMFSK.hkj.51 with the WANT_MAILBOX
      define flag in hkj-config.h set to 1.

      73, KC0HOS - Jim

      PS, the latest version of Rein's TLF contest logging program will now
      interface with gMFSK that has the ARQ patch.