pskmail hw?

  • n9846tango
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2006
      gMFSK.hkj.51

      How do I use, install or where can I read about pskmail?

      --- Bob, W7GBB ---
    • jimkovar
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2006
        Bob,
        Pskmail lets you send and retrieve internet email from a specified
        email account over a HF link. The program can be set up as a client or
        server. Details on pskmail are at
        http://pskmail.wikispaces.com
        You can either use Rein's ARQ patched gmfsk 0.6 binary as the sound
        modem for pskmail, or compile gMFSK.hkj.51 with the WANT_MAILBOX
        define flag in hkj-config.h set to 1.

        73, KC0HOS - Jim

        PS, the latest version of Rein's TLF contest logging program will now
        interface with gMFSK that has the ARQ patch.