Re: gMFSK

  • David Freese
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
      Hello Jason,

      I think we will need a little more information on your problem.

      Which version of gmfsk are you using?
      Which Linux distribution and what is the level of kernel?
      Try to describe the conditions under which the crash occurs.
      It helps to start the application from a terminal window. That way
      the program reports the cause of the crash on the command line.

      Dave, W1HKJ
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 21, 2006
        Did I miss something or is the Squelch not supposed to be enabled in
        gMFSK. ??

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 21, 2006
          Ed wrote:

          >Did I miss something or is the Squelch not supposed to be enabled in
          >gMFSK. ??

          Which mode Ed?

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 22, 2006
            w1hkj wrote:
            > Ed wrote:
            >
            >> Did I miss something or is the Squelch not supposed to be enabled in
            >> gMFSK. ??
            >>

            > Which mode Ed?
            >
            > Dave

            RTTY......sorry

            Ed
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 22, 2006
              The squelch function in RTTY and HELL is unique to fldigi at this time.
              When time permits I will try to retrofit that capability to the
              gmfsk-hkj source.

              Dave, W1HKJ