gMFSK

  • jturning
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2006
      Hello,

      I notice when I go in to change the font on gMFSK, it locks up? Is
      there a config file somewhere I can edit to change the things set in
      Preferences? I also notice some crashes when switching modes. I did
      get it working and made one PSK contact on 80 meters.

      Background, I've only been running Suse Linux 10.1 for a couple weeks,
      so I'm new to Linux(Unix) and have been learning/struggling to get
      many things working as I use them in Windows. I'm pleasantly
      surprised by Linux though.

      Thanks.
      Jason Turning
      N6WBL
    • David Freese
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
        Hello Jason,

        I think we will need a little more information on your problem.

        Which version of gmfsk are you using?
        Which Linux distribution and what is the level of kernel?
        Try to describe the conditions under which the crash occurs.
        It helps to start the application from a terminal window. That way
        the program reports the cause of the crash on the command line.

        Dave, W1HKJ
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 21, 2006
          Did I miss something or is the Squelch not supposed to be enabled in
          gMFSK. ??

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 21, 2006
            Ed wrote:

            >Did I miss something or is the Squelch not supposed to be enabled in
            >gMFSK. ??

            Which mode Ed?

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 22, 2006
              w1hkj wrote:
              > Ed wrote:
              >
              >> Did I miss something or is the Squelch not supposed to be enabled in
              >> gMFSK. ??
              >>

              > Which mode Ed?
              >
              > Dave

              RTTY......sorry

              Ed
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 22, 2006
                The squelch function in RTTY and HELL is unique to fldigi at this time.
                When time permits I will try to retrofit that capability to the
                gmfsk-hkj source.

                Dave, W1HKJ