Hi Jim (ve3tpz)

  • dave cooper
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2006
      Was happy to see you among the members this morning.
      Was in Stratford last week but as usuall I was working.

      Let me know how ur doing on the lighthouse adventures.

      Dave (ve3ixi)
    • james davidson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2006
        Good Morning Dave.

        Sorry for the late reply to your message.

        Just finished getting suse 10 linux up and running as of today.

        Lots to learn about it.

        James ve3tpz