fldigi logging did not seem to record multi-channel mode with eQSL

  • mitchwinkle
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2014
      I had a nice chat using PSK63RC4 this afternoon and saved the log entry.  It did not pass
      through to eQSL.  It made it into the log book just fine.  The only thing different than a "normal" QSO was the mode.  Will try to recreate this and report back.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2014
        On 05 Jul 2014 18:31:36 -0700
        "mitchwinkle@... [linuxham]" <linuxham@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > I had a nice chat using PSK63RC4 this afternoon and saved the log
        > entry. It did not pass through to eQSL. It made it into the log
        > book just fine. The only thing different than a "normal" QSO was the
        > mode. Will try to recreate this and report back.

        Does eQSL support this mode ?

        Ed W3NR
      • mitchwinkle
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2014
          Apparently not. A better fail would have been to not record the mode but record the QSO. Can't complain as it us a free service.to me so far.