testing on 30 meters

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2014
      I'm testing a just completed small mag loop for 30 meters; sending CQ on
      10.1415 MHz. I would welcome a QSO.

      73, Dave, W1HKJ
    • Mike Czerski
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 2, 2014
        Had I not been at work I would have taken up the offer :P

        Magloops are great recently built one for portable ops that can do 40-10m and fits
        nicely in my backpack.    In progress of upgrading it so it would do 6m and hopefully 80m with another extension.

        Here is short video of me working AA4V on 12m with said loop.

                                        73 de M0RBD Mike.

        I'm testing a just completed small mag loop for 30 meters; sending CQ on
        10.1415 MHz. I would welcome a QSO.

        73, Dave, W1HKJ

      • wa4chq
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 3, 2014
          FB OM....sounds great...any video of the loop?
          tnx es 72
          de WA4CHQ
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 3, 2014
            Photos and design details are here : http://www.w1hkj.com/magloop/

            No videos.

            Dave
          • Mike Czerski
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 4, 2014
              Nice... What's the frequency range?

              Photos and design details are here : http://www.w1hkj.com/magloop/

              No videos.

              Dave

            • mitchwinkle
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 5, 2014
                Have you had any QSO's yet?  Happy to set a sked with you if you like.

                73,

                Mitch
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 5, 2014
                  5, a 500 - 800 mile radius.  But I would be happy to give it a try with you Mitch.  Name the day and time.

                  Dave

                  On 07/05/2014 05:53 PM, mitchwinkle@... [linuxham] wrote:

                  Have you had any QSO's yet?  Happy to set a sked with you if you like.

                  73,

                  Mitch

                • Jeff
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 5, 2014
                    Please use my websdr radio to listen to your signal from New Jersey.

                    Jeff
                    K2SDR

                    (www.websdr.org)

                    Sent from my iPad