Re: [linuxham] More Olivia and FM Hell hacks

  • Rick Kunath
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2006
      Joe Veldhuis wrote:

      > Apply the patch to a clean copy of gmfsk-hkj-48.
      >
      > So, any thoughts about this?
      > -Joe, KD8ATU

      Great job Joe!

      Works perfectly here for me under Mandriva (various releases)...

      One thing though, perhaps add the 245 to the FMHELL menu entry, like you
      have for the FMH105? I am not sure it's necessary, but the speed would
      be part of the menu entry then. I'll toss this to others for thoughts too.

      Great job...

      Rick Kunath, k9ao