fldigi 2.05

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 81 , Dec 4, 2007
      I just downloaded the new 2.05 version, but same thing. I move the .tgz
      file to /home/rick/Ham/fldigi, double click on the file which brings up
      the Ubuntu "File Roller" program, and select the file for extraction and
      extract it. I then have a 1.6 Meg executable fldigi file.

      When I double click on the executable nothing happens. What is going on
      here?

      In all the years I have used Windows, I have never had so much trouble
      in working with an OS, and that includes going back over a quarter
      century. There has to be some basic thing I am missing, right?

      73,

      Rick, KV9U
    • Thom LaCosta
      Message 81 of 81 , Dec 12, 2007
        On Wed, 12 Dec 2007, w1hkj wrote:

        > Now I understand what you want to do.
        >
        > I'll look into creating the "pups" for you.

        Thanks so much....once I get them, I'll see how they play in version 3.1(which I
        don't like).....

        Thom,EIEIO
        Email, Internet, Electronic Information Officer

        www.baltimorehon.com/ Home of the Baltimore Lexicon
        www.tlchost.net/hosting/ Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month