SGARN HF Content Guide

  • Charles Brabham
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 23, 2013
      Note that I have just finished (Whew!) a SGARN HF Content Guide which can be viewed at that SGARN web-pages.

      Please report any glaring errors, my first drafts are usually cluttered with errors of various kinds.

      I'll keep working to improve it, but there is a readable article at this point with basic information.

      73 DE Charles, N5PVL
    • k0rus
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 23, 2013

        As long as one isn't looking to get every single mode, I bet PSKReporter has quite a lot of useful information that could be mined...

        Charles N5PVL wrote:

        The hard part is "spotting modes".

        [ ... ]

        The RSID system was invented to help get around that problem by transmitting standardized ID'ing mode info for listening stations. - It works well and is fast becoming a standard within the amateur radio digital community.