how to make bootable USB stick?

  • Ken N9VV
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 1, 2007
      Hi, does anyone know a method to put EMCpup.2.17.2.04
      on a bootable USB stick? I have a little mITX system
      that has no floppy/CDROM (yet).
      thanks for any pointers,
      de ken n9vv
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 1, 2007
        Ken N9VV wrote:
        > Hi, does anyone know a method to put EMCpup.2.17.2.04
        > on a bootable USB stick? I have a little mITX system
        > that has no floppy/CDROM (yet).
        > thanks for any pointers,
        > de ken n9vv
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Ken, boot the cd and then look at the Menu system. You will find an
        entry that will create the bootable USB stick for you. It helps if the
        device already has a boot sector on it but I think that the program can
        do that as well.