TARA RTTY

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2007
      The contest starts in just a few minutes from now. The rules are the
      same as the ARRL RTTY Roundup.

      > TARA RTTY Mêlée -- sponsored by the Troy Amateur Radio Assn, from
      > 0000Z-2400Z Dec 1. Categories: SOAB-HP (>150 W), SOAB-LP (<150 W), MOAB, SWL, 10 min
      > band change rule for MO. Frequencies: 160- 10 meters, operate 16 hours max.
      > Exchange: RS + State/Province or serial number for DX. QSO points: 1 pt/QSO.
      > Score: QSO points -- S/P/C counted once only (US and VE only count as S/P). For
      > more information: _www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_rules.html_
      > (http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_rules.html) . Summary sheets (no logs) due Dec 31
      > via online submission form at _www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_score.html_
      > (http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_melee_score.html)

      Join in the fun with fldigi.....

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2009
        I'll be in the contest starting later this evening. Single Op low
        power. Simple exchange, RST and state or serial number for DX.

        The setup for contesting with fldigi is pretty simple. Take some time
        and read over the Help file before you jump in.

        Let's see what Dick AA5VU has to say. Or maybe he is still snow bound.

        Ed W3NR
      • Dick Kriss
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2009
          On 12/4/09 5:17 PM, "Ed" <autek@...> wrote:

          > I'll be in the contest starting later this evening. Single Op low
          > power. Simple exchange, RST and state or serial number for DX.
          >
          > The setup for contesting with fldigi is pretty simple. Take some time
          > and read over the Help file before you jump in.
          >
          > Let's see what Dick AA5VU has to say. Or maybe he is still snow bound.
          >
          > Ed W3NR

          Ed, I am messing around with the ARRL 160 contest this weekend. May
          try a few in the TARA later.

          We had a five minute snow. It was weird to see snow falling with
          sunshine. The sun won and we had no snow in Austin. Sent it over
          to Houston.

          Enjoy TARA RTTY and good luck with the macro buttons that seem
          to jump around. I must be a sorry mouse driver as I can't seem to
          keep the macro buttons to stay still. I have all I need in one row
          and would like to be able to anchor it for contests.

          Have fun in the contest!

          73 Dick AA5VU

          Ps: No joy on working the VK9XX. Heard them on 10 MHz once
          but lacked the horsepower for them to hear me.