WSJTX and Linux Mint 14

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2013
      ooops...posted one half of my message...continuing:

      Audio Out = ALSA Dmix

      After these adjustments, the JT9 and JT65 programs worked very will
      with switching that follows the WWVB clock.

      Thanks to all that help me with this setup issue.

      Cheers, and 73,

      Tom N8TL
    • Tom
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2013
        Another correction for 1st message....Audio Input = ALSA Pulse.

        Tom N8TL