FLDIGI CRASH ON LOADING

  • Frank Fox
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18 10:59 PM
      I have been having a crash on loading Ver.74. I have been noticing that some have associated with RSID. I unchecked the RSID box and so far no crashes here.

      Cheers
      Frank
      AF0XX / NNN0IQV-NCA
      Sent from my MAC
    • Dick Kriss
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19 4:28 AM
        Frank,

        I normally run with RSID unchecked. As a test I checked both RSID and TXID, saved the configuration and restarted fldigi-3.21.74. It loaded normal and did not crash. I cycled it a few times and could not duplicate the crash you described.  I will test it some more today with the two boxes GREEN.

        Dick AA5VU
        OS X 10.8.5 on a 27-inch iMac

        On Aug 19, 2013, at 4:43 AM, linuxham@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:59 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

        "Frank Fox" af0xx