Re: FM Hell

  • jhaynesatalumni
    Message 1 of 5 , May 20, 2006
      I can't get that patch to go through the patch program without a great
      deal of effort to undo what the Yahoo group message system has done to
      it. Could you just post the actual patch file as a file in the group,
      or email it to me in plain email?
    • Joe Veldhuis
      Message 2 of 5 , May 20, 2006
        http://www.electroblog.com:8090/~electrode/gmfskhkj48_fmhell_qpsk63.diff

        By the way, this patch is even newer code: I have added support for 105
        baud FM Hell!

        Still want to arrange a sked for some in-depth air testing...

        -Joe, KD8ATU

        Message 3 of 5 , May 21, 2006
          Are you sure that is a good patch? I still see some stuff that
          looks like html in it.
        • Joe Veldhuis
          Message 4 of 5 , May 21, 2006
            Yes, the patch works. What you are seeing is XML markup used in the GUI
            code.

            -Joe, KD8ATU