Re: [linuxham] Anyone using EZNEC with Wine for modeling antennas?

  • Peter N. Spotts
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 19, 2013
      On 07/19/2013 07:56 PM, Jerry Dunmire wrote:
      > No problem Ed. I could use younger eyes myself and I should have been
      > more careful about white space around the URL.
      >
      > ...jerry

      Well glory be. I get the same radiation pattern, and I have maxium
      current in what I take to be the driven element (one reflector, two
      directors). I'd be happy to share a screenshot in living color. But I'm
      having a bit of trouble getting the VSWR and gain graphs portion to
      work. Anyway, thanks for the example, Jerry. Now to reverse engineer it! ;-)

      With best regards,

      Pete

      --
      Peter N. Spotts -- W1PNS
      http://www.w1pns.net

      "Amateur radio is a contact sport.
      Get on the air and make a contact!"
      -- Lyle Amundson, K0LFV
    • David
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 20, 2013
        I had to change the Z location of the boom to avoid intersecting with the active element. The analysis then was a duplicate of that explained.

        This site has a lot of interesting projects; not the least of which is the QuiSK / Fldigi work. I will be spending some time with my SoftRock radio (fldigi work permitting :>) ).

        Dave