Re: Contest log for Linux - development stated

  • Dick Kriss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2013
      Joel  W4JBB.

      I am aware of DL2RUM's FB set of Mac applications, including RUMped.  It is nice; however, it is dependent on the use of cocoaModem and does not work with fldigi.  If RUMped was interfaced to use fldigi as the engine, I would consider its use. I have not used cocoaModem for years.

      Dick AA5VU

      Tue Jul 9, 2013 3:57 am (PDT) . Posted by:

      "jbblack68" jbblack68

      Dick,

      Try RUMped. I do not have any experience with it other than it is located on my computer.

      Ever since I switched to a Mac back in December, I have used Aether for logging. After reading about how many folks use and like RUMlog, I thought I'd give it a try - the jury is still out on it and I cannot operate right now.

      RUMped is developed by the same person - DL2RUM and you can search for either of his programs online. He also has a version of RUMlog for the iOS devices.

      All of his programs except the iOS version are free. The iOS version is $4.99 in the Apple Store.

      Joel - W4JBB