Re: [linuxham] Contest log for Linux - development started

  • Ing. Pavel Milanes Costa
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 8, 2013
      Great news indeed...

      Count with me for betatesting and any other test you like...

      Also, if you plan to make translations, count with me for the spanish part (I'm the fldigi spanish translator alreadly)

      73

      El 07/07/13 14:40, Geoff McAlpin escribió:

      Great news Petr! I LOVE CQRLog and look forward to this next project.

      Geoff, N7PGN
      Seattle, WA
      CN87tr

      On Jul 7, 2013 10:17 AM, "Petr Hlozek" <petr@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      for Linux we have at least one very good software for daily logging -
      CQRLOG. But what we don't have is contest software like N1MM, WinTest
      or TR4WIN. That is my goal - create contest logging program with
      graphical inteface similar to N1MM and WinTest. I'll work on it in my
      free time and every 14 days or so, I'd like to write short article
      about the progress. You can also watch the development progress in the
      right side of the page.

      The contest software already has the name - CQRTest and website is
      http://cqrtest.com

      73 Petr, OK2CQR

      --
      http://HamQTH.com/ok2cqr
      http://ok2cqr.com

    • jbblack68
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 9, 2013
        Dick,

        Try RUMped. I do not have any experience with it other than it is located on my computer.

        Ever since I switched to a Mac back in December, I have used Aether for logging. After reading about how many folks use and like RUMlog, I thought I'd give it a try - the jury is still out on it and I cannot operate right now.

        RUMped is developed by the same person - DL2RUM and you can search for either of his programs online. He also has a version of RUMlog for the iOS devices.

        All of his programs except the iOS version are free. The iOS version is $4.99 in the Apple Store.

        Joel - W4JBB

        --- In linuxham@yahoogroups.com, Dick Kriss <aa5vu@...> wrote:

        > Petr, OK2CQR
        >
        > Your announcement got my attention. Do you have plans for an OS X version of CQRTest? The Mac community needs something like described. Many of us are thankful for W1HKJ's fldigi family of apps that run on three platforms.
        >
        > 73 Dick AA5VU
        >
        > --- In linuxham@yahoogroups.com, Petr Hlozek <petr@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi,
        > >
        > > for Linux we have at least one very good software for daily logging -
        > > CQRLOG. But what we don't have is contest software like N1MM, WinTest
        > > or TR4WIN. That is my goal - create contest logging program with
        > > graphical inteface similar to N1MM and WinTest. I'll work on it in my
        > > free time and every 14 days or so, I'd like to write short article
        > > about the progress. You can also watch the development progress in the
        > > right side of the page.
        > >
        > > The contest software already has the name - CQRTest and website is
        > > http://cqrtest.com
        > >
        > > 73 Petr, OK2CQR
        > >
        > > --
        > > http://HamQTH.com/ok2cqr
        > > http://ok2cqr.com
        > > http://cqrlog.com
        > > http://cqrtest.com

      • kawayuppie
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 9, 2013
          Hi,

          I think once it is working on Linux, I am sure someone will port to Mac OS X. I have signed up and will be following your development. I will be willing to test.

          73

          André. M0JEK