fldigi and kenwood arcp480 rig control

  • todddrumheller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2013
      I am looking for some direction on getting Kenwood arcp rig control software and fldigi to communicate with each other. I have fldigi and flrig working on puppy Linux connected to computer through serial cable and audio from minidin data port but want to get the radios native control software to work with fldigi. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.