Re: [linuxham] Re: IC-7410 and Ubuntu

  • Ernest Wagner
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 19, 2013
      Peter,

      You indicate that "The audio is working through the  USB cable..."  I noticed that set mode 45 switches the USB connector between CI-V commands and RTTY decode.  The Windows driver purchased from icom might provide this capability automatically on Windows. On Linux, It may be necessary to run a separate audio cable from the ACC connector to the audio input/output of the PC and set mode 45 to CI-V.

      As the IC746Pro does not have a USB connector I had to use the audio from the ACC connector.

      73,
      Ernie D  AA1AD

      On Wed, 2013-06-19 at 12:15 +0000, ve3pcd wrote:

      Ed,

      I have used this rig and computer configuration before using Windows and HRD and it worked, also I did not install the CP210x driver on Ubuntu as I did in Windows. The audio is working through the USB cable as I see the waterfall and can decode cw but still unable to control the rig.

      Peter