Help for a new K3 fldigi user N5XRD

  • Dick Kriss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2013
      I am posting this help request for Dick N5XRD <rheming1@...> who is not on this Yahoo group. Dick sold his Icom-7600, picked up a K3 and is having trouble getting the K3 to transmit using fldigi and either the SignaLink USB or a direct USB connection

      If you have a K3, please contact N5XRD direct about any special K3 settings he may need. I sent him the K3.xml file and suggested he use RigCAT.

      Dick AA5VU