Re: Linux SDR Software

  • pa3gwh
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 7, 2013
      You could try ExpertSDR, this is a very nice piece of software written primarily for the SunSDR range of transceivers. It is afaik not fully functional yet, but most options are implemented, if it will work with the G40, I don't know. I should have a link somewhere to their ftp site, let me know if you can't find it online and I will check and get back to you.

      Richard PA3GWH