WSTJX on Linux Mint 13

  • Dave Wright
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15 10:39 PM
      Can anyone help me out with this error while building WSJTX on Linux Mint 13?

      In the wsjtx/lib directory, I run: make -f Makefile.linux and it starts building the jt9 libs, but then I get the following error which causes it to stop:

      Warning: Unused variable 'unlock_jt9' declared at (1)
      g++ -o jt9 jt9.o jt9a.o libjt9.a -lfftw3f -lgfortran -lQtCore
      libjt9.a(symspec2.o): In function `symspec2_':
      symspec2.f90:(.text+0x195): undefined reference to `chkss2_'
      collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
      make: *** [jt9] Error 1

      If I ignore this, I can still build WSJTX and even get it started, but of course it crashes without the jt9.a libraries (no surprise there).

      I'm not really sure where to start tackling this....nothing obvious is popping out to me in the files  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

      K3DCW
      www.k3dcw.net

      "Real radio bounces off the sky"
    • David
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15 10:44 PM
        Hi Dave...you are obviously using the latest version abt 3272 or 3273
        i have come up with same error
        i have informed Joe and await his answer
        just wait for a new revision

        David VK4BDJ  (Alpha tester)

        Message 3 of 3 , May 15 10:51 PM
          Ok…will do.