fldigi 3.21.71 posted
73, Dave, W1HKJ
Changes from 3.21.70:
* Updated list of principal developers
* Changed ARQ server / client management.
- old implementation would cause Tx audio stream to be
interrupted by client services.
* Fixed menu item toggle when File i/o only selected on sound
card configuration dialog
MT63 mode selection
* Changed to specifed short/long MT63 mode selection
ie: MT63-500S / MT63-500L; MT63-1000S / MT63-1000L;
MT63-2000S / MT63-2000S
* Interleave no longer a configuration item, but fixed by mode
S - short, 32 bit
L - long, 64 bit
* Replaced xmlrpc-c by embedded xmlrpcpp
Signal Browser Colors
* Added color initialization when instantiating mainViewer
* Added LOG_DEBUG statement to allow user to review query and
response strings sent / received from QRZ, Hamcall, HamQTH etc.
* Improved fields parsing for QRZ and HamQTH data response
* Removed Fl::lock/unlock calls from source
PO file update
* Updated es.po and pl.po
* Added suppression of CR/LF, control characters and characters >
0x7e from the eQSL url string.
* Test changes to avoid pskmail lockup for certain control code
- On 05/08/2013 03:40 PM, w1hkj wrote:
> http://www.w1hkj.com/Built fine from source :: Xubuntu 12.10, FLTK 1.3.2 built from source.
> 73, Dave, W1HKJ
Anyone using Linux and not building from source, no telling the problems
you may have. Two things to look for, make sure libxft-dev is installed
and that you are in the dialout group.