web interface for hamlib/ rigctrl?

  • kb9mwr
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5 2:28 PM
      Has anyone here written such a thing and would be willing sharing to share some code?

      I ran across this thread on QRZ, but haven't been able to get a response from the author.

      http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?188982-So-I-spent-the-weekend-creating-a-web-interface-for-my-receiver
    • Remi Chateauneu
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7 6:59 AM
      Hi kb9mwr,

      I worked on something like that in the past. Here is the discussion:

      http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.hams.hamlib.devel/2602

      The website which is not mentionned here does not work anymore but it could be revived. It was all running in PHP. I attached the code if you are interested, it is not very big.

      It controls hamlib with rigctrl and also fldigi with the XML-RPC interface throught PHP. It would be possible to control FLDIGI with Javascript but we just need to ensure that the XML-RPC server is able to process cross-site HTTP queries (It was not possible in the past)..

      To install it, just copies all the files in a directory of a Web server able to execute PHP. The start url is hamlib.php

      I you wish to take over the project, I will be happy to help.

      Remi F4ECW

      Le 05.05.2013 22:28, kb9mwr a écrit :

      Has anyone here written such a thing and would be willing sharing to share some code?

      I ran across this thread on QRZ, but haven't been able to get a response from the author.

      http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?188982-So-I-spent-the-weekend-creating-a-web-interface-for-my-receiver

    • kc7dx
      Message 3 of 4 , May 13 9:14 AM
        I would love to try out your php files but I can not download them. I wonder if yahoo blocks them because they are php. Maybe if they were all zipped together? Does Yahoo allow that? Is there a different place to download them?

        Lowell

        Message 4 of 4 , May 13 11:30 AM
          Ah maybe, sorry for that. I put them in the "Files" section of this forum :

          Please tell me if these files still do not want to move to your disk !

          Remi