Hard keying CW

  • kd0bvk
    Message 1 of 33 , Nov 21, 2007
      Hi,

      Great program, fldigi.

      What I need to get it to do in order to drop my windows software
      (hamscope) entirely is to activate RTS for PTT and use DTR for keying
      CW instead of the (I am assuming) default operation of piping the
      audio out from the computer into the rig directly. The reason for
      this is that I use a rig blaster unit to send CW since my rig has a
      hole for a keyer but only a mic for audio input and I don't want to
      wire into the mic if I can avoid it.

      A few searches on this list indicate that such a thing may have
      existed in the past but it doesn't seem to be in the program now.

      Any ideas?
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 1, 2007
        Ken N9VV wrote:
        > Hi, does anyone know a method to put EMCpup.2.17.2.04
        > on a bootable USB stick? I have a little mITX system
        > that has no floppy/CDROM (yet).
        > thanks for any pointers,
        > de ken n9vv
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Ken, boot the cd and then look at the Menu system. You will find an
        entry that will create the bootable USB stick for you. It helps if the
        device already has a boot sector on it but I think that the program can
        do that as well.