Re: fldigi Rig control only when root user Now fixed.

  • rogerg6ckr
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 21, 2007
      Well I did log out after making the changes.
      But it's now working and one of 2 things cured it.
      Either the logout was not enough and the full restart X which in this
      case I did by doing a full restart did the trick, or because I was
      swapping from the root version to the regular user and back I did not
      notice until after the restart that the actual rig selected in the
      regular user version was still my FT817 from last nights tests and not
      the TS570.
      So all I need now to tidy the job up now is to replace the back to
      back 9 pin the 25 pin pair of leads joined with a gender changer for a
      straight 9 pin to 9 pin and the jobs a good one.
      So I's try for a qso next and then the PSKmail.
      Thanks again for the pointers folks and I hope to work some of you one
      day.
      73 Roger
      G6CKR