Re: [linuxham] Greater than 192kbps Sound card?

  • Mark Schoonover
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2013
      You could start here: http://ardour.org/requirements.html Maybe this'll help.

      73 - Mark Schoonover - KA6WKE
      http://www.ka6wke.net
      QSX: 21.446 SSB & 29.6 FM

      On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 9:56 AM, wa9sdj <dr.diesel@...> wrote:

      I've been searching and searching for a Linux compatible sound card with > 192kbps stereo sampling? Finding 192k is not too hard, but anything higher seems to be hiding or only available on ultra high end pro gear.

      The problem is I've discovered the joy of Quisk, and my 96kbps internal sound card just isn't cutting it!

      Many thanks

    • Marc Coevoet
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2013
        You mean:

        Greater than 192 *kHz* Sound card

        Marc
        http://shortwave dot tk
        700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations dot tk
        300+ languages on SW http://radiolanguages dot tk
      • wa9sdj
        Message 3 of 4 , May 22, 2013

          > You mean:
          >
          > Greater than 192 *kHz* Sound card
          >

          > Marc

          Yeah, I was searching 192khz and for some reason posted kbps, just now realized it when another used Emailed a few suggestions today!

          Anyhow, I've ordered a HiQSDR, an entirely different beast, but why not right?

          73
          Andy