Fldigi on a PengPod 1000

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2013
      HI everybody,

      I just got Fldigi natively compiled and running on my PengPod 1000. It pushes the CPU pretty hard decoding PSK31 and CW, but it works! I haven't yet tried it for transmitting.

      I sent Dave (W1HKJ) the screenshot...not sure how to attach it here.

      The PengPod is running Linaro (an Ubuntu derivative). I remove ALSA and installed pulseaudio. The PengPod has a 10 inch screen, ARM v7 processor at 1.5GHz, and 1 GB of memory.

      Stay tuned....I'm planning to port my "Andy's Ham Radio Linux CD/DVD" to the PengPod. With this working, I'm well on my way.

      Have a lot of fun, and 73,

      Andy
      KB1OIQ
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2013
        PengPod photo uploaded to the Photos section on this group.