Ubuntu 12.04 TQSL v1.14-RC6 src Built & Running

  • ki7mt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 6:06 AM
      GM All,

      Cross posted in LoTW also.

      Just thought I'd pass this along. Worked on v1.14-RC6 last night, Have a full procedure for anyone who may want it. I can posted here also as it's a narrow framed text document.

      I have a few comments for the dev's with respect to Ubuntu specific things, but I'm not sure who they all are :-)

      73's Greg, KI7MT