Re: [linuxham] Mac OSX 10.7.5 flmsg wrap auto-open

  • Robert Stiles
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18, 2013
      Ensure the path contains "Contents/MacOS/flmsg" after the .app file path.

      example:
      /Applications/flmsg-1.1.29.app/Contents/MacOS/flmsg

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 18, 2013
        Aloha,

        A classic error.  I apologize for not reading the manual all the way through.  I was drafted by my radio club as a last minute volunteer to demonstrate ICS-213 via Fldigi on a Mac and had about two hours with the software.  I assumed I could just drag-and-drop the Flmsg icon from it's Mac directory.  Thank you for getting back so promptly.  I'll print out the manual and keep it handy for future reference.

        Dave Hafner
        WH6DSL
        Kailua, HI