Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: fldigi 3.21.70 posted

Expand Messages
  • jhaynesatalumni
    Compiles and runs fine on Fedora 18. Thanks for the changes. We ll have to wait for a cutthroat RTTY contest to see if the mark-only and space-only options are
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 18, 2013
    • 0 Attachment
      Compiles and runs fine on Fedora 18.

      Thanks for the changes.

      We'll have to wait for a cutthroat RTTY contest to see if the
      mark-only and space-only options are useful.

      Sometimes I fear I'm being a nitpicker about things like the
      Contestia versus Olivia right click on the mode box issue -
      but it's so nice when things are as consistent as possible
      from one mode to the next.

      Jim W6JVE
    • Brian Morrison
      On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 17:42:06 -0000 ... Yes, running under F18 here too. Working well. -- Brian Morrison G8SEZ
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 19, 2013
      • 0 Attachment
        On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 17:42:06 -0000
        jhhaynes@... wrote:

        > Compiles and runs fine on Fedora 18.

        Yes, running under F18 here too. Working well.

        --

        Brian Morrison G8SEZ
      • k7cwa
        When I installed Fldigi version .69 I was very happy to see the new drivers that would drive the West Mountain RigTalk for rig control. There were three
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 19, 2013
        • 0 Attachment
          When I installed Fldigi version .69 I was very happy to see the new drivers that would drive the West Mountain RigTalk for rig control. There were three different versions listed as I recall and only one worked for me. I have upgraded to Fldigi version .70 and I see only one RigTalk driver choice, and it does not work for me. At this point I am thinking I should uninstall Fldigi and go back to version .69. Anybody know why the other choices were removed?

          Warren - K7CWA


          --- In linuxham@yahoogroups.com, Brian Morrison <bdm@...> wrote:
          >
          > On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 17:42:06 -0000
          > jhhaynes@... wrote:
          >
          > > Compiles and runs fine on Fedora 18.
          >
          > Yes, running under F18 here too. Working well.
          >
          > --
          >
          > Brian Morrison G8SEZ
          >
        • Ed
          ... What OS are you using ?? Ed W3NR
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 19, 2013
          • 0 Attachment
            On 04/19/2013 04:32 PM, k7cwa wrote:
            > When I installed Fldigi version .69 I was very happy to see the new
            > drivers that would drive the West Mountain RigTalk for rig control.
            > There were three different versions listed as I recall and only one
            > worked for me. I have upgraded to Fldigi version .70 and I see only
            > one RigTalk driver choice, and it does not work for me. At this point
            > I am thinking I should uninstall Fldigi and go back to version .69.
            > Anybody know why the other choices were removed?
            >
            > Warren - K7CWA

            What OS are you using ??

            Ed W3NR
          • w1hkj
            ... there are no device specific drivers contained in the fldigi code. If you are having issues then it is at the OS / OS-driver level. Dave
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 19, 2013
            • 0 Attachment
              On 04/19/2013 03:32 PM, k7cwa wrote:
              > When I installed Fldigi version .69 I was very happy to see the new drivers that would drive the West Mountain RigTalk for rig control. There were three different versions listed as I recall and only one worked for me. I have upgraded to Fldigi version .70 and I see only one RigTalk driver choice, and it does not work for me. At this point I am thinking I should uninstall Fldigi and go back to version .69. Anybody know why the other choices were removed?
              >
              > Warren - K7CWA
              there are no device specific drivers contained in the fldigi code. If
              you are having issues then it is at the OS / OS-driver level.

              Dave
            • k7cwa
              Unbuntu. I confess I have not checked, or upgraded the Windows version yet.
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 19, 2013
              • 0 Attachment
                Unbuntu. I confess I have not checked, or upgraded the Windows version yet.

                --- In linuxham@yahoogroups.com, Ed <autek@...> wrote:
                >
                > On 04/19/2013 04:32 PM, k7cwa wrote:
                > > When I installed Fldigi version .69 I was very happy to see the new
                > > drivers that would drive the West Mountain RigTalk for rig control.
                > > There were three different versions listed as I recall and only one
                > > worked for me. I have upgraded to Fldigi version .70 and I see only
                > > one RigTalk driver choice, and it does not work for me. At this point
                > > I am thinking I should uninstall Fldigi and go back to version .69.
                > > Anybody know why the other choices were removed?
                > >
                > > Warren - K7CWA
                >
                > What OS are you using ??
                >
                > Ed W3NR
                >
              • Warren Andreasen
                In Hamlib there is the place you select the device/port. Added is a special selection for the RigTalk. It is not USB0 it is a unique thing. I may be getting
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 19, 2013
                • 0 Attachment
                  In Hamlib there is the place you select the device/port. Added is a special selection for the RigTalk. It is not USB0 it is a unique thing. I may be getting confused between my Windows and Ubuntu programs but I was having keying problems with Fldigi versions previous to .69 but .69 now has the 3 selections and one of them works. With my install of Fldigi .70 in Ubuntu, there is only one choice and it does not work with the CAT communications. It just does not communcate with the radio CAT port (West Mountain RigTalk).
                   

                  On 4/19/2013 3:27 PM, w1hkj wrote:
                   

                  On 04/19/2013 03:32 PM, k7cwa wrote:
                  > When I installed Fldigi version .69 I was very happy to see the new drivers that would drive the West Mountain RigTalk for rig control. There were three different versions listed as I recall and only one worked for me. I have upgraded to Fldigi version .70 and I see only one RigTalk driver choice, and it does not work for me. At this point I am thinking I should uninstall Fldigi and go back to version .69. Anybody know why the other choices were removed?
                  >
                  > Warren - K7CWA
                  there are no device specific drivers contained in the fldigi code. If
                  you are having issues then it is at the OS / OS-driver level.

                  Dave


                • Ing. Pavel Milanes Costa
                  A little late but... compiled and working in Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS.. And Spanish translations updated was sended to Dave (will be updated in next release.) 73 de
                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 22, 2013
                  • 0 Attachment
                    A little late but... compiled and working in Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS..

                    And Spanish translations updated was sended to Dave (will be updated in next release.)

                    73 de CO7WT.

                    El 15/04/13 18:40, w1hkj escribió:
                     

                    http://www.w1hkj.com/

                    Version 3.21.70 - Maintenance release

                    Contestia/Olivia
                    * Quick change / custom dialog
                    * Corrected Contestia callback in confdialog.fl
                    * Corrected resetOLIVIA function

                    Tabs Colors
                    * Added ID / QRZ tabs to color schema

                    Double Click bug fix
                    * Double click text selection for transfer to QSO record fields

                    RTTY update
                    * Removed code used for filter tests
                    * Added CWI suppression, select decoding of
                    - Mark-Space
                    - Mark only
                    - Space only

                    Fltk backward compatibility
                    * Code changes to maintain backward compatibility to fltk versions
                    prior to 1.3.2
                    * revised fltk.m4 to test for MAJOR, MINOR & PATCH levels

                    Compiler warning fix
                    * gcc 4.5.2 compiler warning for parenthesis ambiguity

                    Fix glob_t usage
                    Only declare glob_t variable on systems which use it, otherwise
                    build fails on
                    systems (kfreebsd) which don't supply (or try to use) glob_t.

                    73, Dave, W1HKJ


                  Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.