fldigi 3.21.70 posted

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 15, 2013
      http://www.w1hkj.com/

      Version 3.21.70 - Maintenance release

      Contestia/Olivia
      * Quick change / custom dialog
      * Corrected Contestia callback in confdialog.fl
      * Corrected resetOLIVIA function

      Tabs Colors
      * Added ID / QRZ tabs to color schema

      Double Click bug fix
      * Double click text selection for transfer to QSO record fields

      RTTY update
      * Removed code used for filter tests
      * Added CWI suppression, select decoding of
      - Mark-Space
      - Mark only
      - Space only

      Fltk backward compatibility
      * Code changes to maintain backward compatibility to fltk versions
      prior to 1.3.2
      * revised fltk.m4 to test for MAJOR, MINOR & PATCH levels

      Compiler warning fix
      * gcc 4.5.2 compiler warning for parenthesis ambiguity

      Fix glob_t usage
      Only declare glob_t variable on systems which use it, otherwise
      build fails on
      systems (kfreebsd) which don't supply (or try to use) glob_t.

      73, Dave, W1HKJ
    • pa3gwh
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 16, 2013
        Compiles and runs fine on OpenSUSE 12.3 64 bit.

        73 Richard PA3GWH

        > http://www.w1hkj.com/
        >
        > Version 3.21.70 - Maintenance release
        >
        > Contestia/Olivia
        > * Quick change / custom dialog
        > * Corrected Contestia callback in confdialog.fl
        > * Corrected resetOLIVIA function
        >
        > Tabs Colors
        > * Added ID / QRZ tabs to color schema
        >
        > Double Click bug fix
        > * Double click text selection for transfer to QSO record fields
        >
        > RTTY update
        > * Removed code used for filter tests
        > * Added CWI suppression, select decoding of
        > - Mark-Space
        > - Mark only
        > - Space only
        >
        > Fltk backward compatibility
        > * Code changes to maintain backward compatibility to fltk versions
        > prior to 1.3.2
        > * revised fltk.m4 to test for MAJOR, MINOR & PATCH levels
        >
        > Compiler warning fix
        > * gcc 4.5.2 compiler warning for parenthesis ambiguity
        >
        > Fix glob_t usage
        > Only declare glob_t variable on systems which use it, otherwise
        > build fails on
        > systems (kfreebsd) which don't supply (or try to use) glob_t.
        >

        > 73, Dave, W1HKJ

      • jhaynesatalumni
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 18, 2013
          Compiles and runs fine on Fedora 18.

          Thanks for the changes.

          We'll have to wait for a cutthroat RTTY contest to see if the
          mark-only and space-only options are useful.

          Sometimes I fear I'm being a nitpicker about things like the
          Contestia versus Olivia right click on the mode box issue -
          but it's so nice when things are as consistent as possible
          from one mode to the next.

          Jim W6JVE
        • Brian Morrison
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 19, 2013
            On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 17:42:06 -0000
            jhhaynes@... wrote:

            > Compiles and runs fine on Fedora 18.

            Yes, running under F18 here too. Working well.

            --

            Brian Morrison G8SEZ
          • k7cwa
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 19, 2013
              When I installed Fldigi version .69 I was very happy to see the new drivers that would drive the West Mountain RigTalk for rig control. There were three different versions listed as I recall and only one worked for me. I have upgraded to Fldigi version .70 and I see only one RigTalk driver choice, and it does not work for me. At this point I am thinking I should uninstall Fldigi and go back to version .69. Anybody know why the other choices were removed?

              Warren - K7CWA

              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 19, 2013
                On 04/19/2013 04:32 PM, k7cwa wrote:
                > When I installed Fldigi version .69 I was very happy to see the new
                > drivers that would drive the West Mountain RigTalk for rig control.
                > There were three different versions listed as I recall and only one
                > worked for me. I have upgraded to Fldigi version .70 and I see only
                > one RigTalk driver choice, and it does not work for me. At this point
                > I am thinking I should uninstall Fldigi and go back to version .69.
                > Anybody know why the other choices were removed?
                >
                > Warren - K7CWA

                What OS are you using ??

                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 19, 2013
                  On 04/19/2013 03:32 PM, k7cwa wrote:
                  > When I installed Fldigi version .69 I was very happy to see the new drivers that would drive the West Mountain RigTalk for rig control. There were three different versions listed as I recall and only one worked for me. I have upgraded to Fldigi version .70 and I see only one RigTalk driver choice, and it does not work for me. At this point I am thinking I should uninstall Fldigi and go back to version .69. Anybody know why the other choices were removed?
                  >
                  > Warren - K7CWA
                  there are no device specific drivers contained in the fldigi code. If
                  you are having issues then it is at the OS / OS-driver level.

                  Dave
                • k7cwa
                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 19, 2013
                    Unbuntu. I confess I have not checked, or upgraded the Windows version yet.

                    > On 04/19/2013 04:32 PM, k7cwa wrote:
                    > > When I installed Fldigi version .69 I was very happy to see the new
                    > > drivers that would drive the West Mountain RigTalk for rig control.
                    > > There were three different versions listed as I recall and only one
                    > > worked for me. I have upgraded to Fldigi version .70 and I see only
                    > > one RigTalk driver choice, and it does not work for me. At this point
                    > > I am thinking I should uninstall Fldigi and go back to version .69.
                    > > Anybody know why the other choices were removed?
                    > >
                    > > Warren - K7CWA
                    >
                    > What OS are you using ??
                    >
                    > Ed W3NR

                  • Warren Andreasen
                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 19, 2013
                      In Hamlib there is the place you select the device/port. Added is a special selection for the RigTalk. It is not USB0 it is a unique thing. I may be getting confused between my Windows and Ubuntu programs but I was having keying problems with Fldigi versions previous to .69 but .69 now has the 3 selections and one of them works. With my install of Fldigi .70 in Ubuntu, there is only one choice and it does not work with the CAT communications. It just does not communcate with the radio CAT port (West Mountain RigTalk).

                      On 4/19/2013 3:27 PM, w1hkj wrote:

                      On 04/19/2013 03:32 PM, k7cwa wrote:
                      > When I installed Fldigi version .69 I was very happy to see the new drivers that would drive the West Mountain RigTalk for rig control. There were three different versions listed as I recall and only one worked for me. I have upgraded to Fldigi version .70 and I see only one RigTalk driver choice, and it does not work for me. At this point I am thinking I should uninstall Fldigi and go back to version .69. Anybody know why the other choices were removed?
                      >
                      > Warren - K7CWA
                      there are no device specific drivers contained in the fldigi code. If
                      you are having issues then it is at the OS / OS-driver level.

                      Dave

                    • Ing. Pavel Milanes Costa