Re: [linuxham] reiser file system -more

  • romers romansky
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 18, 2007
      Hi Walt, Dave, et al.

      Well I gave emcomm a thorough workout tonight on the
      machine in the radio room (an old piii-450 with a
      couple of quantum fireball drives (eide).

      Although puppy wouldn't mount a reiser fs on a sata
      drive, it automatically mounted the reiser partition
      on a normal eide drive. Surprise!!!. When I probed for
      drives, it proudly announced that it had mounted the
      reiser partition at /home. And that was a plus for me
      as I could use fllogger and the logfile that was on
      the h.d. with just a click, no problem. Slick.

      I never cared much for SATA drives... they always
      ended up to be more of a pain than a pleasure.

      Best,
      jerome - va7vv